Join Jane at These Upcoming Events
Write Your Best Annual Review (FREE webinar)
Thursday December 19, 12 – 1 pm CST
Performance Management is a critical part of your career advancement, but many people report writing assessment at the last minute without much thought. Yikes!
In this interactive webinar you’ll learn:
- What exactly you should communicate in your annual or mid-year review
- A self-appraisal framework to highlight your work in the most compelling and effective way possible
- How to use this framework to write thoughtful and direct peer feedback
Webinar is free though spots are limited. Registration required.
Access link to be distributed via email in advance of program. Contact [email protected] with any questions.
Get Unstuck Bootcamp: Make Your Career Pivot
Saturday January 4, 10 am – 4 pm CST @ Rent 24, 444 N Wabash Avenue, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611
Have you been wanting to make a career pivot but unsure what you want to be doing, how to translate your past experiences, or where to even start?
This robust career bootcamp will show you not just tactical job search techniques, but guide you through an exploratory day of learning to better understand yourself as a professional to ensure you’re moving your career forward on a path that is aligned with your values and professional work style.
Learn research based techniques to explore your values, interests, strengths, and skills and leverage these in your job search. Learn goal setting techniques and how to effectively “career map.” Finally, learn how to put this all together in a strategic job search and learn a framework for discussing and explaining your pivot to anyone.
This interactive workshop includes 1:1 feedback and coaching with a professional coach.
- Understand your values, interests, strengths and skills, and how they do and don’t relate to your career
- Be able to clearly set, measure, and adjust short and long-term goals
- Learn how to develop realistic career expectations
- How to effectively explore different job paths
- Understand the value of micro-goals and how to set, measure, and track these
- Be exposed to “career mapping” and learn how to use it to make measured, thoughtful decisions about risks, pivots, and more
- Understand job search strategies and techniques “start-to-finish”
- Learn how to craft and deliver a strong personal narrative and understand how this is different from a personal brand
- Exercises to deepen learning & reflection
- 1:1 feedback and coaching time with professional coach
- 1:1 accountability
Want me at your event?
Let’s brainstorm how I can best support you and your needs.