Join Jane at These Upcoming Events
Rise and Shine: Leadership Skills for Rising Managers (FREE)
Friday February 7, 9-11 am CST
“Leaders become great not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others.” – John Maxwell
Join us for a workshop over coffee! Leadership is no longer about telling people what to do, it’s about inspiring your people to solve problems on their own and achieve a common vision.
So how do you do it?
How do you get the balance right between clear guidance and autonomy? How you do you achieve a high level of performance without being a micromanager?
In this interactive workshop, we’ll show how you can empower, rather than micromanage, your team to make a shared vision a reality through two critically important tools: powerful one-to-one conversations and radically honest feedback. At the end of the workshop, we’ll create a personal leadership roadmap to help you put your learnings into action.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for people who want to…
- Be leaders, not micromanagers
- Inspire, rather than instruct
- 8:30 AM – Check in
- 9:00 AM – Workshop begins
- 11:00 AM – Wrap up
You’ll be introduced to practical skills and tools to:
- Have powerful one-to-one conversations with your team
- Give and receive radically candid feedback
- Create a personal leadership roadmap to help turn learnings into action
Bring something to write with.
Refining Your Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
Monday March 16, 6-9 pm CST
Figure out how to be your best when the pressure’s on. The ability to connect with others in an authentic way is the key to being a great speaker – and it carries over into the success of your business and personal life.
This hands-on workshop gives each student the chance to articulate their specific public speaking goals and give a 1 – 2 minute pitch/speech. You’ll receive expert feedback in a supportive environment and leave this workshop with the physical experience of being in front of a group.
- What it means to be an effective story-teller and how to do it
- Develop inflection and understand tone + rate, and its impact on an audience
- Understand your specific quirks, strengths, and areas of opportunity
- Build confidence through experiential learning and actual practice in front of a group
- Less stress, less anxiety, more presence, and more fun while speaking!
Women's Leadership Forum
Friday April 24, 7:30 am – 4 pm CST
Join us for a day of learning, networking, and togetherness! Our second annual Women’s Leadership Forum will bring together experts from across the spectrum to discuss the challenges women face in today’s workforce, regardless of industry or background. No matter where you are in your career this event is designed to help all women become better leaders in their workplace.
Want me at your event?
Let’s brainstorm how I can best support you and your needs.